What are cookies and what are they used for?
The word “cookies” is the term used for small text files that are downloaded to your computer’s browser (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) of a user when browsing a website, application or computer platform.
Cookies bring great advantages in the provision of information society services, as they facilitate and speed up Internet navigation, and also help us to improve the quality of the services we provide to our users. Cookies, among other things, allow us to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, which helps us to know which pages or utilities of a website, application or platform are most useful and which are not, in order to improve them and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can also be used to recognize the user.
Type of cookies we use on this website
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by FUTURE MAGNETICS and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by FUTURE MAGNETICS, but by third parties.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: these are temporary and remain in the browser of the user’s computer until he/she leaves the website, application or platform. These cookies make navigation easier and faster.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the information is stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed for a period of time established by the person responsible for the cookie (may be a few minutes or years).
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate a website, application or platform.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as language, type of access browser, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out measurements and statistical analyses of the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, and to draw up user navigation profiles in order to make improvements.
FUTURE MAGNETICS, S.L.U. own cookies (hereinafter “FUTURE MAGNETICS”) used on this website are Cookiebot CMP. In accordance with Article 22. 2 of Act 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, FUTURE MAGNETICS own cookies do not require the consent of users.
The third party cookies used on this website are cookiebot.com